Tuesday, November 02, 2004

Absenteeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Hi everyone. A well-rested Principe here.

I slept late this morning. Took a nice, warm shower. Had a nice, crunchy bowl of cereal. And skipped the usual busride to take a nice, sunny stroll past stressed-out enfranchisers on the way to work.

In case you haven't figured it out, I did the whole Absentee thing for this year's election. And let me tell you, I am feelin' sooooooooo relaxed today. I'd like to say I voted Absentee-style to help strengthen the democratic voice for my home swingin' state, but unfortunately that's not the case. Nope, my path was paved not with morality, but LAZINESS. I just didn't know where I had to go to vote in my neighborhood and I didn't really feel like having to worry about it, and come on you know what I mean, so don't give me crap about it, okay? I didn't have to talk to anyone, didn't have to wait on lines and got to vote against Sue Kelly, my stupid Westchester Congresswoman.

There've actually only been two bad aspects about the Absentee Ballot route that I've experienced so far:

~I had to pay some stupid postage for the stupid ballot to be mailed, so that was stupid.

~I was really worried this whole last week that the candidate I voted for about a week ago was gonna turn out to be a child molestor or something and then I'd have to live the rest of my life knowing that I supported a child molestor.


Happy voting...suckers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home