Monday, November 01, 2004

Poll(s)

Here's some possibly useful information to make you barf until tomorrow:

- Don't know where your polling place is? Check out My Polling Place. However, it didn't find my polling place, and then promptly crashed my computer. So, you know, good luck with that.

- Slate has an excellent summary of the polls from pretty much every other publication at their Election Scorecard. You may need to refresh the page, or check their main page to get the most current tabulation. By the way, it's currently tied, 269 to 269. This morning it was 299 for Kerry, and then an hour later, Bush was up with 284. BLAAAAHHHH!!!

- Electoral Vote is also a pretty good summary, albeit a totally different count than Slate's.

- And of course, there's the NY Times Vote Counter, which is just fun to play with.

Plus, there's Gallup, Zogby, etc.

You know what? I by no means want to get cocky here, or jinx anything. But even though you have Bush SLIGHTLY leading in conventional polls, these multi-poll tabulators have Kerry either gaining or ahead.

Granted, it could go either way here, but I'm beginning to wonder if we might have one of the following scenarios:

1. Bush wins, but either by court order or a slight margin.
2. Kerry wins, and wins BIG.

We'll see, shan't we?

Oh, and that "My Polling Place" thing sucks... I think MSN crashed it. If I find a better link, I'll post it in the comments section.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home