Tuesday, November 02, 2004

Anybody else having trouble concentrating?

Yeah, I haven't been able to do much of anything. Which is annoying because THERE'S NO NEWS. There's nothing for me to follow, just a bunch of vague predictions one way or another, more protracted background based on old polling information, and a general sense of uncertainty and malaise. Talking Points Memo seems to think that the nation is slightly trending toward Kerry. We'll see.

Mostly I seem to be refreshing this here blog to see if anything new's up. I like our new American Flag photo, if I do say so myself. If anybody wants a bigger version of it for, I don't know, your desktop or something, comment below and I'll send one to you. Bleagh. I should probably be doing work, but I feel kinda ill at ease.

Did I mention there's no news? Not even in this blog entry is there any news. I wish I was actually doing something. Speaking of which, big shoutout to my friends Kath & Spoons who are both helping out in their own ways -- Spoons, in Pennsylvania, with MoveOn, personally appealing to voters on lists to get out and vote. And Kath, in a car on her way to Wisconsin to help "swing the state blue." Just got a text message from here about it. I'm going to give her a call.

stefan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home