Monday, November 01, 2004

We're the Only One's Doing This

By the way, this blog has been certified 100% Unique by the Bloggers of America (BOA).

Meaning, I realize that everybody and their internet-savvy Mom will be blogging along to the Election tomorrow. However, where else can you get this official preview excerpt from Robert Novak's CNN Blog? Nowhere else:

8:32 am: Seems like an interesting start.
9:00 am: Nice.
10:10 am: Really? I didn't think that he felt that way.
12:24 pm: I think Bush is going to take this one.
2:58 pm: I can't believe
4:01 pm: Wait, is this on the internet?
4:34 pm: Aha.
4:45 pm: So you mean anything I'm typing is being posted on CNN.com?
4:46 pm: But they can see what I'm looking at right now, right? No? Wow, someone should have told me that earlier.

Anyway, enjoy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home