Monday, November 01, 2004

Stefan Lawrence, Reporting for Duty

Hey, Stefan here, reporting in.

I'll be continually refreshing my web browser and obsessing non-stop all day and sharing my horrible flopsweat anxiety with all 8 of you reading this! Why you're going to be reading a comedy group's election blog and not a real political blog is beyond me, but dammit, you're still going to be getting the finest uninformed, emotional, and subjective blogging around.

In case you're wondering, I, like the rest of New York City apparently, support Kerry, even though his graphic design has uniformly sucked and I actually like Bush-Cheney's logo much better. Sigh.

I'll be ending every post with Salud!

Salud!

1 Comments:

Blogger Alex said...

Dammit, Stefan! I said you'd start posting TOMORROW! Curse your bones.

November 1, 2004 at 4:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home