Wednesday, November 03, 2004

Don't Wake Me Up

Stupid brain.

I had this terrific dream where the decision in Florida was reversed (not in Ohio where it's closer, but in now-decisive Florida, for some reason). I was watching MSNBC, and I got to watch the little ticker at the bottom right corner change and move Kerry into favor. He hadn't quite tipped 270 yet, but things were looking pretty good.

And then I woke up.

Sigh.

Things around my brother's apartment are weird now. My brother and I both seem to be in shock a little bit, not taking it as badly as either one of us imagined we would. Probably because neither one of us are too surprised, unfortunately. My sister-in-law, on the other hand, is really pissed off, because she has to go to work at her largely pro-Bush financial firm today, and she's afraid she's gonna see lots of jerks hugging each other.

Stop hugging, jerks.

-jerf

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home